Having a home gym, or even just a few pieces of exercise equipment, is a great way to stay on track with workouts when you don’t have the time to make it to the gym or an exercise class. We’ve pulled together our favorite 15 exercises you can do in your home gym!
All you need is 20-30 minutes to get in a great workout. Here’s how to get started:
- Put on your walking or running shoes
- Find a clean flat surface that’s away from any bulky furniture or breakable items
- Choose five exercises from the list below
- Do each exercise 12-15 times, and go through the rotation 3-4 times based on your fitness level
- Be sure to hydrate and stretch after your workout
That’s it! Remember, try to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio most days as well. With any exercise or diet program, please consult your physician or healthcare provider.