- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric, ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon True Goodness® by Meijer ™Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon True Goodness® by Meijer™ Organic Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon True Goodness® by Meijer™ Organic Ground Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon True Goodness® by Meijer™ Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 4 ounce Atlantic Salmon, fillets
• Near East® Wheat Couscous Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil
• Green Giant Broccoli, Carrots and Peppers
• Sliced Apricots
Nutrition Information for Total Meal:
Dietary Fiber: 6g
In a bowl, combine curry powder, mustard, and salt. Or combine turmeric, ginger, coriander, cumin, mustard, and salt.
Season salmon fillets with spice mixture.
In a skillet, heat oil to medium-high heat. Place salmon fillets skin side up in pan. Flip salmon as soon as it’s cooked at least half way through. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Salmon is cooked when it turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
300 calories | 20g fat | 220mg sodium